Our Savior Evangelical Lutheran Church ... a family of believers who care about YOU and YOUR family.
Our Savior Evangelical Lutheran Church is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). WELS began in 1850. It is the third largest Lutheran church body in America. Today, it has grown to over 1,200 congregations in North America served by over 1,000 pastors.
We would like to share the joy of God's gift with you. It came freely to us. We offer it freely to you. Come... share in the good news with our family of believers at Our Savior Evangelical Lutheran Church.
In service to Christ, our family of believers provide the following:
- Worship Services
- Sunday School
- Bible Classes
- Adult Information Classes
- Confirmation Classes
- Vacation Bible School
- Christmas for Kids
- Scriptural Counseling
- Choirs: Adult and Youth
- Youth Group
- Shut-in Visitation
- Evangelism Outreach
- Fellowship Activities
At Our Savior, we believe, teach and confess that:
- The Bible is the inspried, inerrant Word of God - His unchanging message to people of all times.
- There is only one God; He is revealed to us as three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God created man holy and without sin. But man, of his own will fell into sin and thus brought sin upon the whole human race.
- Sin is in all men by nature and shows itself in every transgression of God's holy will by thought, word and deed.
- The wages of sin is death and damnation in hell, an eternal agonizing seperation from God.
- But God so loved the world that He sent His only Son, Jesus, to redeem the world.
- Jesus redeemed, justified the whole human race with His precious blood and with His innocent sufferings and death.
- This glorious fact is accepted by faith which works in the heart by God through the Word, Baptism, and the Lord's Supper.
- By faith alone in Christ we are heirs of heaven. While yet on earth we want to show our love for him who first loved us.
- At our death we shall inherit the full glories of everlasting life with Christ in heaven.
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved." (Acts 16:31)